Emily Barnes CEO
Emily’s ideal clients are diverse professionals (senior executives, managers, new leaders, lawyers, scientists, creatives) who want an empathetic listener, sounding board, interpreter, strategist, and objective ally to help them:
- Define, achieve, and sustain meaningful results
- Clarify needs and align behaviors to support them
- Communicate skillfully while avoiding damaging consequences
- Close gaps between existing and desired results at work or home
- Exceed expectations
Emily’s focus is on helping clients align their individual achievements to organizational goals, identify critical success factors for both, and streamline essential job functions.
Emily’s selected credentials
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) since 2012
- Global success with diverse cultures. Emily has worked successfully with clients of diverse cultures: American, Asian, African, African American, Latin American, European, Australian.
- More than eighty-five percent of her work results from referrals by existing or former clients.